Covid-19 is not the biggest Killer out there but it is HIGHLY contagious.
While most of us will survive this, we need to be mindful of passing this thing onto people who could suffer badly and so we don’t get it at once and overload the health system.
We are registered with MPI and have approval to continue to operate- reference number 11442789559.
However, our systems will be monitored, so it is essential these are adhered to. It is a privilege to carry on at this time, but increases the risk of our team being exposed to CV-19 so we need your help with the following:
- Contact Phil on 07 887 6688 or text 027 5548844 with your bookings and he will take ALL the details- maps and paddock numbers will be required. If the phone is busy, we will call back
- The operator or team leader will contact you prior to arrival on farm- please make sure gates are open where possible and everything is set to go
- The operator will go straight to the job and start work. He will let you know when they are finished or call by phone if there are questions
- You must advise Phil or Jeremy of any last minute changes- the operators do not have the authority to deviate from the work booked in.
- No passengers in the machines
- Avoid face to face contact. If you need to talk to the operator, approach him and wait near the machine. He will stop and come to you. Please maintain a minimum 2m distance and do no touch the machinery.
- Please DO NOT climb the steps and open the door. Tractor cabs are perfect isolation pods!
- The JCL Yard and building are not to be entered without expressed permission from Jeremy, which will be confirmed by text.
We will only apply chemical supplied by or stored by JCL. The operator will arrive on farm with water and chemical and go straight to the paddock, only stopping at the cow shed for water if required
Deliveries will be made to the normal drop off point or place specified when booking. If anything changes- please contact us on 07 887 6688 and we will advise the driver. Please maintain a minimum 2m distance from the driver.
Rachel, Phil and I will be home based over this period, but available by phone, text or email:
Phil- 027 545 8844- firstname.lastname@example.org- Booking, job progress and Schedule
Jeremy- 027 526 2441- email@example.com- Grass and Maize silage enquiries, on farm support and advise
Rachel- 027 587 6688- firstname.lastname@example.org- Account queries
Please keep checking this link for updates and our facebook page.
Stay safe, look after yourselves and keep talking to us- Thanks Jeremy and the JCL team